Place2gGo was my choice of the day


That was a very good decision to come to Zagreb and visit the fair. 

Damjana Domanovac and Halubajski zvončari from Viškovo

After two years of pandemic and strict regulations, I could feel free breathing of visitors who enjoyed being there as I did. 

For me it is always a pleasure and a privilege to meet people and to take all the material I need for my writing and guiding.

The very first person I met was Mirjam Jukić at the Panonia stand and I admired immediately a 2 meter long bread with greaves from Vinkovci which I tasted later and must admit it was really good as well as sausages which was offered at the same stand.

Two meter long bread with greaves from Vinkovci

A surprise of the opening of the Place2Go fair was very loud, as it should be! Halubajski zvončari from Viškovo came with a huge noise and made us all stunning their performance. This cultural event which connects history, present days and the future belongs to the UNESCO intangible heritage since 2009.




How could I resist to all of them?! The only way was to "zip" some light moments in one collage which can always remind me of the places where we should go to experience the fairy tale. 



 So, next time I go to visit Ivana's house of fairy tales, Karlovac, Gorski kotar, Vinkovci and all the Frankopan places. 





All materijal, including photos & video by Darka


Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

London za početnike

Manneken-Pis i naše hrvatsko blago

Stara stanica - postaja koja povezuje svjetove